Thursday, October 17, 2019

October 17, 2019

Hello everyone. It looks like I will be out a couple more days for jury duty - and it's certainly not ideal, but I appreciate your patience and respectful, diligent behaviors while I am gone.

Today:
Periods 1 and 2:

ConverStations.
If you missed it, you missed it. 

Periods 3 and 4:
This link will walk you through a reading of "The Pedestrian" by Ray Bradbury.
You should also be working on the notes here and also posted in Google Classroom. You will continue in class tomorrow, so don't finish tonight. Remember to copy/paste them into your notebook and to add to your table of contents.

I looked through your notebooks today and found that some of you hadn't even done that! They should be complete tomorrow. Your Notebook Check is coming...

Period 6:
Character Slides - The Pearl
You had today's class to use template slides to do an analysis of either Kino, Juana, or the Doctor. The Slides are assigned in Google Classroom, so you must go there. Please remember to turn them in by the end of the day. I may not be there, but I can monitor your work.

No comments:

Post a Comment